The SGM9146 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. One 6th-order channel offers SD filter while the other three HD filters are configurable between HDi and HDp filters. The SGM9146 may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal clamp and bias circuitry may be used if AC-coupled inputs are required.
The outputs can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the outputs removes the need for large output coupling capacitors.
The SGM9146 is available in Green TSSOP-14 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Three Configurable 6th-Order Filters for
1080i High Definition Mode
1080p High Definition Mode
• CVBS Channel has One 6th-Order Standard
• Clamp Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs for CVBS
• Clamp Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs for CVBS
• Bias Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs for YPbPr
• Bias Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs for YPbPr
• DC-Coupled Output Eliminates AC Coupling
• Available in Green TSSOP-14 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9146YTS14G/TR||Production||TSSOP-14||14||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|