The SGM2576 and SGM2576B are integrated typically 100mΩ power switch for self-powered and bus-powered Universal Series Bus (USB) applications.
The SGM2576 and SGM2576B integrate programmable current limiting to protect the upstream power supply from damage during over-current or short-circuit conditions. They have thermal shutdown that protect the device and load. Thermal shutdown shuts off the output MOSFET if the die temperature exceeds +150℃ until the die temperature drops to +130℃.
These devices employ soft-start circuit that minimizes inrush current in applications where highly capacitive loads are employed.
SGM2576 and SGM2576B are available in the Green SOT-23-5 package. They are rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
● 100mΩ (TYP) High-side N-Channel MOSFET
● Programmable Current Limit Range: 0.4A to 2.5A
1500mA ± 190mA@RILIM = 4.53kΩ
● Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
● Low 23μA Quiescent Current
● Typical 0.1μA Shutdown Current
● Soft-Start Function
● Temperature Shutdown Protection
● Under-Voltage Lockout Protection for VIN
● No Reversed Leakage Current (Reverse Blocking)
● Automatic Output Discharge in Shutdown Mode (SGM2576 Only)
● 500kΩ Pull-Down Resistor at EN Pin
● Evaluated to IEC 60950-1, Ed 2, Am1, Annex CC,
Test Program 1 with CB Report
● Available in the Green SOT-23-5 Package
General Purpose Power Switching
USB Bus/Self Powered Hubs
ACPI Power Distribution
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM2576YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM2576BYN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|