The SGM9346 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. Six 6th-order Butterworth filters provide improved image quality compared to typical passive solutions. Three channels offer fixed SD filters while the other three are configurable between SD and HD filters.
The SGM9346 offers a fixed gain of 6dB. It may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal clamp circuitry may be used if AC-coupled inputs are required.
The outputs can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the output removes the need for output coupling capacitors.
SGM9346 is available in Green TSSOP-20 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Three Configurable 6th-Order SD/HD Filters
• Three Fixed 6th-Order Standard Definition Filters
• Clamp Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs
• Clamp Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs
• AC- or DC-Coupled Inputs
• Single Supply Range: 3.3V to 5.5V
• Available in Green TSSOP-20 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Personal Video Recorders (PVR)
Video on Demand (VOD)
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9346YTS20G/TR||Production||TSSOP-20||20||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|