The SGM9203 is a comprehensive filtering solution designed to give designers the flexibility to easily filter and drive various video signals, including high definition video, DVD and set-top box applications.
The SGM9203 offers 6th-order output reconstruction filter on all three channels. Filter channels are specialized for either component (YPbPr) or RGB video signals. These channels offer selectable frequency response of 8MHz, 18MHz, 38MHz or 75MHz. Additional functionality of these channels includes input biasing mode and output disable.
The SGM9203 may be driven directly by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. All inputs accept standard 1VPP video signals.
Each channel includes an output amplifier capable of driving a single (150Ω), AC- or DC-coupled video load. All outputs can be disabled.
The device is available in two factory-set options, a 6dB gain option and a 0dB gain option.
SGM9203 is available in Green TSSOP-14 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Triple 6th-Order Video Reconstruction Filters
• Operates from 3.3V to 5.5V Single Power Supply
• Output Disable
• Supports Component YPbPr or RGB Video
• Three Channels, Selectable to 8MHz, 18MHz, 38MHz,
75MHz for SD/PS/HD (1080i)/HD (1080p) Applications
• 6dB Gain Option Available for 150Ω Double
Terminated Video Load
• 0dB Gain Option Available for High Impedance Loading
• Selectable Clamp or Bias Mode on Pb/B, Pr/R Inputs
• Available in Green TSSOP-14 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Cable and Satellite Set-Top Boxes
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9203AYTS14G/TR||Production||TSSOP-14||14||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM9203BYTS14G/TR||Production||TSSOP-14||14||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|