The SGM9155 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. The 6th-order channel offers High Definition (HD) filter. The SGM9155 may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal bias circuitry provides constant bias voltage for AC-coupled input.
The output can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the output removes the need for large output coupling capacitors.
The SGM9155 is available in Green SOT-23-6 and SC70-5 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 6dB Gain for 720p High Definition Mode
• Bias Mode Active with AC-Coupled Input
• Bias Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Input
• AC- or DC-Coupled Output
• DC-Coupled Output Eliminates AC Coupling
• Available in Green SOT-23-6 and SC70-5 Packages
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9155AYN6G/TR||Production||SOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM9155AYC5G/TR||Production||SC70-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|