The SGM8751 is a single high-speed comparator optimized for systems powered by a 3V to 5V supply. The device features high-speed response, low-power consumption, and rail-to-rail output. Propagation delay is 64ns, while supply current is only 150μA.
The output pulls to within 0.1V of either supply rail without external pull-up circuitry, making the device ideal for interface with both CMOS and TTL logics. All input and output pins can tolerate a continuous short-circuit fault condition to either rail.
The SGM8751 is available in Green SOT-23-5 package. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Fast, 64ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
• Low Power Consumption:
150μA (TYP) at VS = 3V
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
• Rail-to-Rail Output
• Low Offset Voltage: 0.8mV (TYP)
• Output Swing to within 215mV from Rails with
4mA Output Current
• CMOS/TTL-Compatible Output
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOT-23-5 Package
3.3V or 5V Systems
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8751YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|