The SGM8748 is a dual high-speed comparator optimized for systems powered from a 3V or 5V supply. The device features high-speed response, low-power consumption, and rail-to-rail input range. Propagation delay is 155ns, while supply current is only 45μA.
The input common mode range of the SGM8748 extends beyond both power supply rails. The outputs pull to within 0.1V of either supply rail without external pull-up circuitry, making the device ideal for interface with both CMOS and TTL logics. All input and output pins can tolerate a continuous short-circuit fault condition to either rail. Internal hysteresis ensures clean output switching, even with slow-moving input signals.
The SGM8748 is available in Green SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 packages. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Fast, 155ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
• Low Power Consumption:
45μA (TYP) at VS = 3V
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
• Rail-to-Rail Input Voltage Range
• Low Offset Voltage: 0.8mV (TYP)
• Internal Hysteresis for Clean Switching
• Output Swing to within 190mV from Rails with
4mA Output Current
• CMOS/TTL-Compatible Outputs
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 Packages
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8748YS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM8748YMS8G/TR||Production||MSOP-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|