The SGM8600 is a dual, low noise, low voltage and low power operational amplifier that can be designed into a wide range of applications. The SGM8600 has a high gain-bandwidth product of 11MHz, a slew rate of 8.5V/μs, and a quiescent current of 2.2mA at 5V.
The SGM8600 is designed to provide optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. It provides rail-to-rail output swing into heavy loads. The input common mode voltage range includes ground, and the maximum input offset voltage is 4mV for SGM8600. The operating supply range is from 2.1V to 5.5V.
The dual SGM8600 is available in Green SOIC-8 and TDFN-2×2-8L packages. It is specified over the extended industrial temperature range (-40℃ to +125℃).
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• Offset Voltage Range is from 0mV to 4mV
• High Gain-Bandwidth Product: 11MHz
• High Slew Rate: 8.5V/μs
• Settling Time to 0.1% with 2V Step: 0.21μs
• Overload Recovery Time: 0.6μs
• Low Noise: 8.5nV/√Hz at 10kHz
• Supply Voltage Range: 2.1V to 5.5V
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range:
-0.1V to +5.6V with VS = 5.5V
• Low Power
2.2mA Typical Supply Current
• -40℃ to +125℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOIC-8 and TDFN-2×2-8L
Cellular and Cordless Phones
Laptops and PDAs
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8600XS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +125℃||Samples|
|SGM8600XTDE8G/TR||Production||TDFN-2×2-8L||8||Y||-40℃ to +125℃||Samples|