The SGM8554 is a quad rail-to-rail input and output precision operational amplifier which has low input offset voltage, and bias current. It is guaranteed to operate from 2.5V to 5.5V single supply.
The rail-to-rail input and output swings provided by the SGM8554 make both high-side and low-side sensing easy. The combination of characteristics makes the SGM8554 good choices for temperature, position and pressure sensors, medical equipment and strain gauge amplifiers, or any other 2.5V to 5.5V application requiring precision and long term stability.
The SGM8554 is specified for the extended industrial/ automotive (-40℃ to +125℃) temperature range. It is offered in SOIC-14 and TSSOP-14 packages.
• Low Offset Voltage: 12μV (TYP)
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Swing
• 2.5V to 5.5V Single Supply Operation
• Voltage Gain: 145dB (TYP) at +5V
• PSRR: 110dB (TYP)
• CMRR: 105dB (TYP)
• Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 10pA
• Low Supply Current: 465μA/Channel
• Overload Recovery Time: 60μs (at Vs = +5V)
• No External Capacitors Required
• -40℃ to +125℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOIC-14 and TSSOP-14 Packages
Precision Current Sensing
Strain Gauge Amplifiers
Handheld Test Equipment
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8554XS14G/TR||Production||SOIC-14||14||Y||-40℃ to +125℃||Samples|
|SGM8554XTS14G/TR||Production||TSSOP-14||14||Y||-40℃ to +125℃||Samples|