The SGM8142 is guaranteed to operate with a single supply voltage as low as 1.4V, while drawing less than 350nA (TYP) of quiescent current per amplifier. This device is also designed to support rail-to-rail input and output operation. This combination of features supports battery-powered and portable applications.
The SGM8142 has a gain-bandwidth product of 5kHz (TYP) and is unity gain stable. These specifications make this operational amplifier appropriate for low frequency applications, such as battery current monitoring and sensor conditioning.
The SGM8142 is offered in dual configuration. It is specified for the extended industrial (-40℃ to +85℃) temperature range. The SGM8142 is available in the Green SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 packages.
• Low Quiescent Current: 350nA/Amplifier (TYP)
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• Gain-Bandwidth Product: 5kHz at VS = 5V (TYP)
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.4V to 5.5V
• Unity Gain Stable
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 Packages
Toll Booth Tags
Battery Powered System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8142YS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM8142YMS8G/TR||Production||MSOP-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|