The SGM7SZ14 is a single inverter with Schmitt trigger input from SGMICRO’s Small Logic series. The device is fabricated with advanced CMOS technology to achieve ultra-high speed with high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range. The device is specified to operate over the 1.65V to 5.5V VCC operating range. The input and output are high impedance when VCC is 0V. The input tolerates voltages up to 6V, independent of VCC operating voltage.
The SGM7SZ14 is available in Green SOT-23-5 and SC70-5 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Ultra-High Speed: tPD = 4.2ns (TYP) into 50pF
at VCC = 3.3V
• High Output Drive: ±24mA at VCC = 3V
• Broad VCC Operating Range: 1.65V to 5.5V
• Matches Performance of LCX Operated at VCC = 3.3V
• Power Down High-Impedance Input/Output
• Over-Voltage Tolerant Input Facilitates 5V to 3V
• Available in Green SOT-23-5 and SC70-5 Packages
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM7SZ14YC5G/TR||Production||SC70-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM7SZ14YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|