The SGM7223 is a high-speed, low-power double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) analog switch that operates from a single 1.8V to 4.3V power supply.
SGM7223 is designed for the switching of high-speed USB 2.0 signals in handset and consumer applications, such as cell phones, digital cameras, and notebooks with hubs or controllers with limited USB I/Os.
The SGM7223 has low bit-to-bit skew and high channel-to-channel noise isolation, and is compatible with various standards, such as high-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps). Each switch is bidirectional and offers little or no attenuation of the high-speed signals at the outputs. Its bandwidth is wide enough to pass high-speed USB 2.0 differential signals (480 Mb/s) with good signal integrity.
The SGM7223 contains special circuitry on the D+/D- pins which allows the device to withstand a VBUS short to D+ or D- when the USB devices are either powered off or powered on.
SGM7223 is available in Green TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• RON is Typically 4.5Ω at 3.0V
• Low Bit-to-Bit Skew: 50ps (TYP)
• Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 4.3V
• Fast Switching Times:
• Low Crosstalk: -33dB at 250MHz
• Power-Off Protection when V+ = 0V,
D+/D- Pins can Tolerate up to 5.25V
• High Off-Isolation: -30dB at 250MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
• Available in Green TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L Package
Route Signals for USB 2.0
MP3 and Other Personal Media Players
Digital Cameras and Camcorders
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM7223YTQD10/TR||Production||TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|