The SGM6533 is an ultra-low power, high-bandwidth video switch specially designed for switching three analog video signals, including computer RGB and high-definition YPbPr signals. The wide bandwidth (350MHz) of the switch allows signal passage with minimum edge and phase distortion, while -60dB nonadjacent channel crosstalk generates negligible image noise between active channels. Optimized differential gain and phases maintain the image integrity of video applications, while low on resistance offers low signal insertion loss.
The SGM6533 is available in Green TQFN-3×3-20L and TSSOP-20 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Supply Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
• On-Resistance: 7Ω (TYP) at 5.0V
• High -3dB Bandwidth: 350MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -47dB at 30MHz
• Non-Adjacent Channel Crosstalk: -60dB at 30MHz
• Ground between Channels to Optimize Isolation and
Reduce Hostile Crosstalk
• Available in Green TQFN-3×3-20L and TSSOP-20
RGB Video Switch in LCD, Plasma and Projector Displays
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6533YTS20G/TR||Production||TSSOP-20||20||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6533YTQG20G/TR||Production||TQFN-3×3-20L||20||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|