The SGM6511 crosspoint switch provides flexible options for applications. The 16 inputs can be routed to any of 8 outputs. Each input can be routed to one or more outputs, but only one input can be routed to any one output. More than one output can connect to the same input channel for one-to-many routing. The input to output routing is controlled via an I2C-compatible digital interface.
For analog signal switching application, 8 outputs can be 8 single outputs or 4 differential outputs depending on configuration. Crosspoint structure can reduce PCB complexity. For digital signal switching, SGM6511 supports up to 400kHz digital signal.
The resistance profile of SGM6511 is very flat over the full analog input range, ensuring excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. For video application, SGM6511 supports up to 1080p or VGA video.
The SGM6511 is available in Green TQFN-5×5-32L and LQFP-7×7-32L packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• 16 × 8 Crosspoint Switch
• One-to-One or One-to-Many Output Switching
• Supports Bidirectional Transmission
• I2C-Compatible Digital Interface, Standard Mode
• Supports XVGA (1280 × 960) Video
• Supports -110dB Off Isolation for 1kHz Audio Signal
• Supports -110dB Channel-to-Channel Crosstalk
for 1kHz Audio Signal
• Supports Low Noise Analog Signal Switching
• -3dB Bandwidth: 120MHz
• Available in Green TQFN-5×5-32L and LQFP-7×7-32L
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
Video and Audio Matrix Switching System
Audio and Video Receiver
Automotive Entertainment System
Data Acquisition and Control System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6511YTQL32G/TR||Production||TQFN-5×5-32L||32||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6511YLFA32G/TY||Production||LQFP-7×7-32L||32||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|