The SGM6012 is a 1.6MHz, constant frequency, current mode, synchronous, step-down switching regulator. It can deliver 600mA load current from 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage, and output voltage can be as low as 0.6V.
High switching frequency minimizes the sizes of inductor and capacitor. Integrated power MOSFETs and internal compensation make the SGM6012 simple to use and fit the total solution in a compact space.
The SGM6012 can also run at 100% duty cycle for low dropout operation, extending battery life in portable system. The synchronous architecture eliminates the external Schottky diode, and achieves over 90% of the power conversion efficiency. Low output ripple voltage at light load, 30μA quiescent current and less than 1μA of shutdown current make SGM6012 the ideal power supply solution for portable applications.
SGM6012 is available in both adjustable and fixed (1.2V, 1.8V, 3.3V) output voltage versions. It is in the Green TSOT-23-5 package. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• High Efficiency: Up to 95%
• 30μA Low Quiescent Current at Light Load
• 600mA Output Current
• Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
• 1.2V, 1.8V & 3.3V Fixed & Adjustable Output Voltages
• 0.6V Reference Voltage
• 1.6MHz Constant Switching Frequency
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• No External Power MOSFETs and Schottky Diode Required
• Excellent Line Regulation & Load Transient Response
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TSOT-23-5 Package
Cellular, Smart Phones
Digital Book Readers
Digital Still Cameras
Wireless and DSL Modems
Battery Powered Equipments
Microprocessor, DSP Power Supplies
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6012-1.2YTN5G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6012-1.8YTN5G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6012-3.3YTN5G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6012-ADJYTN5G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|