The SGM5223 is a dual single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch that is designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +4.2V power supply. Targeted applications include battery powered equipment that benefit from SGM5223’s low on-resistance (0.5Ω) and fast switching speeds (tON = 17ns, tOFF = 27.5ns).
SGM5223 has excellent on-resistance matching (0.18Ω MAX) between switches and guarantees excellent on-resistance flatness over all signal range (0.1Ω TYP). This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals.
The SGM5223 is a committed dual single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) that consist of two normally open (NO) and two normally close (NC) switches. This configuration can be used as a dual 2-to-1 multiplexer.
SGM5223 is available in Green TQFN-1.8×1.4-10L package.
• Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 4.2V
• Ultra Low On-Resistance: 0.5Ω (TYP) at 4.2V
• Fast Switching Times
• High Off-Isolation: -58dB at 1MHz
• Low Crosstalk: -104dB at 1MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• 1.8V Logic Compatible Control Pin
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
• Available in Green TQFN-1.8×1.4-10L Package
Speaker and Earphone Switching
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM5223YWQ10/TR||Production||TQFN-1.8×1.4-10L||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|