The SGM48755 is a CMOS analog switch configured as a 4:1 multiplexer. This CMOS device can operate from 2.5V to 5.5V single supplies. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off leakage current is only 1nA (TYP) at +25℃.
All digital inputs can support 1.8V logic control I/O.
The SGM48755 is available in Green MSOP-10 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Guaranteed On-Resistance
24Ω (TYP) with +5V Supply
• Guaranteed On-Resistance Match Between Channels
• “T” Type Switch
• Low Off Leakage Current 1nA (TYP) at +25℃
• Low On Leakage Current 1nA (TYP) at +25℃
• Optimized Rise Time and Fall Time of ADDA and ADDB
Control Pins to Reduce Clock Feedthrough Effect
• 2.5V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
• 1.8V Logic Compatible
• Low Distortion: 0.35% (RL = 600Ω, f = 20Hz to 20kHz)
• High Off-Isolation: -80dB (RL = 50Ω, f = 1MHz)
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green MSOP-10 Package
Audio and Video Signal Routing
Low-Voltage Data-Acquisition Systems
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM48755YMS10G/TR||Production||MSOP-10||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|