The SGM44603 is a high-speed, low-voltage, quad single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) CMOS analog switch multiplexer that is designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V power supply.
SGM44603 features guaranteed on-resistance (4.5Ω TYP), on-resistance matching (3.6Ω MAX) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (3Ω TYP). This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. Fast switching speed, coupled with high signal bandwidth (300MHz), also makes the parts suitable for video signal switching. CMOS construction ensures ultra low power dissipation, making the parts ideally suited for portable and battery powered instruments.
SGM44603 is available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L package.
• Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• RON is Typically 4.5Ω at 5V
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 300MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Typical Power Consumption (< 0.01μW)
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L Package
USB 1.1 Signal Switching Circuits
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM44603YTQA16/TR||Production||TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|