The SGM3204 generates an unregulated negative output voltage from an input voltage ranging from 1.4V to 5.5V. The device is typically supplied by a pre-regulated supply rail of 5V or 3.3V. Due to its wide input voltage range, two or three NiCd, NiMH, or alkaline battery cells, as well as one Li-ion cell can also power them.
Only three external capacitors are required to build a complete DC/DC charge pump inverter. Assembled in a small package, the complete converter can be built on a 50mm2 board area. Additional board area and component count reduction is achieved by replacing the Schottky diode that is typically needed for start-up into load by integrated circuitry.
The SGM3204 can deliver a maximum output current of 200mA with a typical conversion efficiency of greater than 80% over a wide output current range.
The SGM3204 is available in SOT-23-6 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Inverts Input Supply Voltage
• Up to 200mA Output Current
• Input Voltage Range from 1.4V to 5.5V
• Quiescent Current: 1.5mA (TYP)
• 950kHz Switching Frequency
• Integrated Active Schottky Diode for Start-Up into Load
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOT-23-6 Package
GaAs Bias for RF Power Amps
Sensor Supply in Portable Instruments
Bipolar Amplifier Supply
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3204YN6G/TR||Production||SOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|