The SGM3145 is a high performance white LED driver. It integrates current sources and automatic mode selection charge pump. The part maintains the high efficiency by utilizing a 1×/1.5× fractional charge pump and low dropout current sources. The small equivalent 1× mode open loop resistance and ultra-low dropout voltage of current source extend the operating time of 1× mode and optimize the efficiency of Li-ion battery in white LED applications.
The SGM3145 supports up to 8 white LEDs and regulates a constant current which the initial value can be set by an internal resistor. The part implements PWM dimming to adjust the brightness of LED. Users can easily configure the LED current from 0mA to 27mA by a digital PWM signal. SGM3145 can be turned off by EN pin. The operating voltage range is 2.7V to 5.5V. Internal soft-start circuitry effectively reduces the in-rush current while both start-up and mode transition.
The SGM3145 is available in Green TQFN-3×3-20L package and is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Input Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• Drives up to 8 LEDs at 27mA Each
• PWM Dimming
• High Efficiency by Fractional Conversion with
1× and 1.5× Modes
• Switching Frequency: 0.93MHz
• Regulated Output Current with ±4.8% Matching
• Internal Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
• Low Input Ripple and Low EMI
• Over-Current and Over-Temperature Protection
• Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
• Available in Green TQFN-3×3-20L Package
Mobile Phone, DSC, MP3
White LED Backlighting
LCD Display Supply
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3145YTQG20G/TR||Production||TQFN-3×3-20L||20||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|