The SGM2028 is a low-power, low-noise, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulator that operates from a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage. It is the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems. The SGM2028 also offers ultra low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2028’s ultra low output noise (30μVRMS) and high PSRR. An external noise bypass capacitor connected to the device’s BP pin can further reduce the noise level.
Other features include output current limit and thermal shutdown protection.
The SGM2028 is available in Green SOT-23-5 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 500mA Guaranteed Output Current
• Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
• Low Output Noise
• Thermal-Overload Protection
• Output Current Limit
• High PSRR (73dB at 1kHz)
• SGM2028-2.8, SGM2028-3.0 and SGM2028-ADJ:
110kΩ Pull Down Resistor at EN Pin
• SGM2028-3.3: No Pull Down Resistor at EN Pin
• Available Fixed Output Voltages: 2.8V, 3.0V and 3.3V
• Adjustable Output from 1.2V to 5.0V
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green SOT-23-5 Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM2028-3.3YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM2028-2.8YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM2028-ADJYN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM2028-3.0YN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|